Tuesday 15 April 2014

Wild Forests

       This time I presented the shirt and pants of my own. With a piece of clothing that is oversized, with extra triangular leopard, as well as the side of the print folar. This idea, I make when I read a magazine with editions in it are men's ready to wear from "DolceGabanna" in the article stretcher all men use oversized clothes, and therefore I was inspired dress with oversized cutting. For ornaments, I use my creativity. So, this is a blend of my clothes and DolceGabanna (LoL).




For shorts, I chose a very simple cutting, as well as the color choices are very crowded with abstract print. Made me very comfortable and fashionable for this summer time. and I have all made their own fashion point. Thank you so much for my fv * kingbestfriend "Caturwahyu" with all proceeds this photo.









No comments:

Post a Comment